The Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret hideout for Hell's spawn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning at Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess of Hell

Princess of Hell

A New Beginning at Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning at Hogwarts   A New Beginning at Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm

"Che. Another fucking year at this Hell-hole." Miri spat darkly. "Still...at least we'll have Proffessor Benisato for Transfiguration this year." She smirked at her bestfriend.

"Indeed Miri. Indeed." Draco agreed. "Also, my father has been busy with trying to deal that Auror Potter. Don't see why's he's so famous personally."

Miri shrugged her shoulders. "Neither do I Draco, but this year, it's our turn to fight back, eh Dragon-kins."

"Call me that again Nagasin and I'll be calling you a blood-sucker for the rest of the term." He sneered, teasing her slightly.

Miri laughed. "Let's just get on the train."

She looked down to her younger blonde lover and stroked her cheek. "Don't be so nevous Tenshi~" She smirked. "You're a big girl, you can protect yourself."

Last edited by Princess of Hell on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortified

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning at Hogwarts   A New Beginning at Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm

"....Alright" she smiled shly at the older female, still being a bit nervous, she had heard a lot of Hogwarts from Draco and Miri, the head-master seemed like a nice guy, even if he had raised that meanie auror Harry Potter "I believe you Miri-danna"
Back to top Go down
Princess of Hell

Princess of Hell

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning at Hogwarts   A New Beginning at Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 pm

Miri smirked and stroked her hair, sitting the girl into her lap possessively.

Draco smirked. "So where did you pick ker up again?

"Japan in an underage brothel house. She's too beautiful to left there so I stole her away." Miri told him proudly, her lips curled up into a twisted smile.

Draco laughed. "Trust you, pervert."

"Says the guy who's in love with Orochimaru-Sama." Miri snickered.

Draco paled, leaving Miri to laugh hard.
Back to top Go down
Shortified

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning at Hogwarts   A New Beginning at Hogwarts I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:33 pm

She didn't really get the joke but nuzzled the other's shoulder gently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning at Hogwarts   A New Beginning at Hogwarts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning at Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hideout :: Yuri RPs-
Jump to: